Friday 14 November 2008

Updates and a request

Oh boy, it’s been a while. A whole week, in fact, which is almost inexcusable, and a fortnight since I gave you a ‘nibble’ (I just typoed that as ‘nobble’ and toyed with the idea of keeping it in because it looks like a great word. There you go, you can have both).

Before I do write up a regular Friday posting I’ve just got a couple of announcements and one itsy bitsy teeny tiny request.

First up, I’ve been graced with a rather fabulous award from the delightful Hopie at the equally delightful blog Hopie’s Kitchen. She very kindly rated my little corner of cyberspace E for Excellent for which I am very grateful indeed.



Numero two-so – I’ve recently started the preliminary work on a cookbook in collaboration with two wonderful chefs. More information to follow in due course.

Thirdly, I've just launched my very own website: alexrushmerwriting.com - Please feel free to scoot on over and invite your friends.

Finally, we are taking some well-deserved time out (my girlfriend probably deserves it more than me, but I’m not complaining) and have booked a trip to Paris, a city I’ve not yet had the pleasure to explore. We have almost a week to play with so thought I would open up to you great people and see if you had any tips, must sees or, more importantly, could recommend some truly amazing places to eat.

All advice would be appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you. Stay tuned for ‘nibbles’ very soon.

4 comments:

Hopie said...

I like the new website, nice design. Can't wait for your trip Paris :-) And of course you can count on me for restaurant recommendations! I'm hosting my first ever blogging event about Energy Food. If you have any suggestions/recipes, I'd love to have you participate.

Alicia Foodycat said...

Have a lovely time in Paris! I am still waiting on my honeymoon in Paris. We've been married 3 years in February...

Hungry Gal said...

Paris is my favourite city in the world. In fact, everytime I plan a trip to Europe, I end up in Paris. lol.

Spendy but really wonderful.

Enjoy your holiday.

Just Cook It said...

Hi Hopie - thanks! We are so looking forward to Paris, will be amazing. I'll get my thinking cap on for some high energy foods.

Foodycat - thanks, have you got nay hot tips?

Hungry Gal - Thank you - I'm sure we'll love it just as much as you do